Apart from Roz's great success and also her excellent writing book range, Nail Your Novel, she is also a very successful ghostwriter. We also discussed her great new book, Not Quite Lost - Travels Without A Sense of Direction. If you like Bill Bryson you'll love her new book.
In part 1 we covered the following two topics:
(1) What attracted you to the world of indie publishing over traditional publishing?
(2) What have you found to be the most rewarding aspect of publishing your own work?
In part 2 of the interview we covered the following topics:
(1) What’s been the most challenging aspect of indie publishing?
(2) Your own books cover a variety of topics. With your latest book, Not Quite Lost, you take the reader on a wonderful journey filled with often very amusing and fantastic anecdotes...move over Bill Bryson! Do you find your readers stay loyal and follow you from one book to another, or are you unearthing a fresh readership each time?
(3) Have you any amusing stories about marketing books?
(4) You are a very successful ghostwriter, Roz, so how do you balance this with having enough time to pursue your own work? What about the current debate regarding celebrity authors in children fiction?
(5) What would your advice be to anyone considering moving into indie publishing?
(6) What do you believe the future holds for indie and traditional publishing?
(7) Do you think covers play an important part in the buying process?
(8) What’s your all time favourite film and why?
For more info about Roz, her website is here: https://rozmorris.wordpress.com
Not quite Lost can be found here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Not-Quite-Lost-Travels-Direction-ebook/dp/B074KLP9QL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509700116&sr=8-1&keywords=roz+morris
Nail Your Novel: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nail-Your-Novel-Writers-Confidence-ebook/dp/B004LROOEQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1509700116&sr=8-4&keywords=roz+morris